Edges not used
- New Spell, Rapid Recharge, Improved Rapid Recharge, Soul Drain
- Champion, Gadgeteer, Holy/Unholy Warrior, Mentalist, Wizard
Hindrances not used
- Doubting Thomas
- Rich: start with 7500¥ at character creation, 10000¥ monthly income
- Filthy Rich: start with 12500¥ at character creation, 40000¥ monthly income
- Power Points: gain 5 PP to acquire new spells or adept powers
- Thief: Modern stealing requires computer skills: Add Hacking d6+ to requirements and +2 bonus to Hacking rolls
- Connections: This edge is broader and does not require a specific group or organization to be specified. Once per session, the hero can call on a previously defined friend, or create a new connection as needed. When the edge is taken multiple times, increase the number of uses by one per session.
- All Thumbs: this is a Major hindrance in the 6th world.